Software SavingsPlus - SoftwareSavingsPlus

Elizabethtown, Kentucky 2 comments

I rec'd the software, but promptly returned it inside of 30 days, which was required to get a refund. That was 6-28-03 ...

(believe it or not, I still have my shipping copy). After several weeks ... NOTHING. So I went to their website and contacted them by e-mail.

Nothing! Surprise, surprise!!! Contacted again ... they said they had not rec'd the software back.

I had mailed it back in its original package, so how could it not get there. Another surprise ! ! !

Looked for a phone # in information 411 ... also looked in toll free #'s. Nothing again! Now it's 10-24-07 and I tried to go to the website and guess what ...

nothing again. Hit the refresh button ...

again "the page you requested is not available". NOW WHAT ?

K Cecil, Lebanon, KY

Review about: Freemem Pro Cd.

Comments

I am writing from FUTURE LINK TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED, the developers of Savings Plus Microfinance Software. If Kareen is refering to our product, then the world should know we have never dealt with such a client.

I challenge him to publish the shipping copy.

What we avail on our website is a demo, which is free for download. If he downloaded that, and never got in touch with us, how can he possibly have expected us to know about him, and offer him support?

Dear Kareen, you do not mention what that software or software provider is. Could you please identify the website or what the software was meant to do, so that we able to know what you are talking about?